The Cupcake Critic Featured on DMV CEO
The DC area is a great place to be an entrepreneur. Check out Steph Folling (The Cupcake Critic's) thoughts on being an entrepreneur in the DMV!
The Cupcake Critic Guest Posts For Best Friend's For Frosting
The Cupcake Critic is Profiled for Google+ Local
The Cupcake Critic and Veep Joe Biden trend Social Media on SMTV
The Cupcake Critic was mentioned on Splash Media TV's 'Social Media Malarkey' episode along with Vice President Joe Biden. Segment starts at 3:00.
The Cupcake Critic is Featured on CityLifeDeals.com
CityLifeDeals.com, a social savings network and lifestyle blog, did a feature interview on Steph Folling, editor of The Cupcake Critic. Read here.
WLVS Radio Interview with Old Fashioned
|L-R: DJ Mighty Mouse, DJ Trayze, UniversalEm, The Cupcake Critic |
and WLVSAccount Manager, Marcus Dowling.
The Cupcake Critic stopped by WLVS Radio show, Old Fashioned, with host UniversalEm and in-house deejay DJ Mighty Mouse, and guest deejay DJ Trayze of the Washington Nationals. To listen to the interview, click here.
The Cupcake Critic is Nominated for 'Best Food Blog' for the 2012 Black Weblog Awards!
Upon the heels of winning 'Best Blog' and 'Best Website' at the Black Street Awards, TheCupcakeCritic.com has been nominated for a Black Weblog Award for 'Best Food Blog'. To vote for The Cupcake Critic click here.
The Cupcake Critic wins 2 Black Street Awards!
Thanks to the rousing support from readers, The Cupcake Critic took home two Black Street Awards in the categories of 'Best Blog' and 'Best Website'. Other event honorees included actor Isaiah Washington and Mikki Taylor of Essence magazine. To read more click here.
The Cupcake Critic will be hosting a 'DC to NYC Cupcake Happy Hour' at the Blue Banana Sports Bar on Thursday, September 13th from 6-9 P.M. Guests will enjoy cupcakes from Sweet Themez Bakery, door prizes courtesy of Shannon Burgwald of Stella & Dot, a beauty bar provided by Stacia Jackson of Pink Papaya, gift bags, and cupcake cocktails. Media sponsors include CityLifeDeals.com and WashingtonEats.com. For event pics visit here.
The Cupcake Critic joins Forever-A-Pear to Judge the Cupcake Challenge for A Cure
|Steph Folling, Creator of TheCupcakeCritic.com|
(photo by Claudia Johnson)
Woodbridge,VA - Steph Folling, creator of The Cupcake Critic, will be a judge for The Cupcake Challenge for The Cure sponsored by Forever A Pear: the Northern Virginia walking team for The Susan G. Komen 3-day, 60 mile race. She will be joined by fellow blogger, Maria Jose Ovalle of Very Busy Mama, and former NFL star and motivational speaker Tony Collins. The event will take place on Saturday, September 15th at Freedom High School from 11-4PM.
The Cupcake Critic is Nominated for a Black Street Award!
Steph Folling, creator of The Cupcake Critic, is a finalist for the 'Best Blog' and 'Best Website' awards by BlackStreet.com. She and other finalists will attend the awards ceremony on September 17th in New York at the Carlton Hotel's Millesime, where the winners will be announced. Honored guests include: Essence magazine's Miki Taylor and actor Isaiah Washington.
The Cupcake Critic is a Media Partner for The Sweet Life Sugar Tour
|Cupcakes by Cake Bee/Copyright TheCupcakeCritic.com|
The Cupcake Critic is a Guest of Across the Fader/WLVS Radio
The Cupcake Critic is a Guest on The District Dish
- Judge: Cupcake Challenge for the Cure, Forever A Pear
- Media Partner/Host: The Sweet Life Sugar Tour, Pink Dot Concepts
- Interview: The District Dish for K Street Magazine
- Interview: Meet Stephanie, The Cupcake Critic, Google+ Local
- Interview: Why The DMV is a Great Place to Be an Entrepreneur,DMV CEO
- Interview: Meet The Cupcake Critic, CityLifeDeals.com
- Interview: The Cupcake Critic, Old Fashioned Radio Show (WLVS Radio)
- Interview: Across The Fader Radio Show (WLVS Radio)
- Contributor: Top 5 Cupcake Shops in D.C., Cupcakes Take The Cake Blog
- Contributor: Femme Fatale Sweet Tooth, KristySamone.com
- Event Recap: HH with The Cupcake Critic, Pich & Roor
- Event Recap: Cupcakes in the Air, Haute off the Press
- Event Recap: Cupcake Carnage, Southern Belle & Company
- Mentions: Social Media Malarkey, Splash Media TV
- Mentions: Black Street 1st Annual Black Celebration Awards, Face 2 Face
- Mentions: Black Street: A Showcase of Greatness Within, FuzionMag.com
- Mentions: Cupcakes by the Anacostia River, TheRoot.com
- Mentions: Maple Bacon Pancakes, Pink Chocolate Break
For media or press inquiries contact DCCupcakeCritic@gmail.com